Ozark Trail 23.5' x 18.5' Cabin Tent, Sleeps 16
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
<br><br>Ozark Trail 23.5' x 18.5' Cabin Tent, Sleeps 16:
- Sleeps 16
- Fits 4 queen airbeds or up to 16 sleeping bags
- 6 windows and mesh roof provide excellent ventilation
- Taped fly seams and inside binding floor for water resistance
- Multiple storage options include media pocket, gear hammock, 3 bottle holder pockets and 3 large pockets
- 3 doors for easy entry/exit to each of the 3 rooms
- Contains E-port for easy access for electrical cord
- Average set up time with 2 adults: 20 minutes
- Floor dimensions: 23.5' x 18.5'
- Center height: 83
- Carry weight: 46.7 lbs
- Carry bag dimensions: 28.5 inch x 14 inch x 14
- Square footage: 240 sq ft
- For product questions, replacement parts or an extra copy of the set up instructions, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-325-4121.
- Model# W770
Wow, this tent is a castle. I am 65 years old and was able to set this tent up by my self with no help in an 1-1/2 hours in 95 degree weather here in Florida, so it's not hard to get it set up. The inside is so impressive with all the open sky view without the top rain fly on, (who needs that if there is no rain in the immediate forecast). I love the fact there are three entrances into the tent. The main entrance has a small porch or foyer area, the other two have screened roofs so the sky view is huge without the rain fly. It's to hot to camp in it this time of year but it will be used in a couple months when Fall gets here. It closes up nice and tight too with longer zipper flaps to keep zippers dry. Also has lots of pockets, 1 in each side room, 4 under main center window and 3 under each of the large side windows in main area. The entire ceiling is screen so you get beautiful sky views I have several other nice large tents but not with this design of so much sky view also only one entrance on the others. I give it a five star rating.
Features & Specs
Fits 4 queen airbeds or up to 16 sleeping bags6 windows and mesh roof provide excellent ventilationTaped fly seams and inside binding floor for water resistance