Walls Industries Legend Insulated Coverall Short Realtree Xtra Camo Large
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
- 6 oz heavyweight polyester insulation.
- Diamond-quilted polyester lining to \t\thold in body heat.
- Elastic inserts at back waist for easy \t\tmovement.
- Adjustable neoprene cuffs with nylon inserts hook-n-loop closures. for a \t\tclose fit to keep cold air out.
- Double knee patches for reinforced \t\tstrength.
- Scuff guard at back leg hem for added \t\tdurability.
- 2-way covered front zipper and ankle to thigh covered leg zippers for easy \t\tentry and convenience.
- (1) right back hip pocket with concealed snap closure, (2) deep front pant \tpockets, (2) hand-warmer chest pockets with brushed lining, (1) inner \t\tcell phone/utility pocket.
I really like these coveralls. I bought them for bow hunting. The overall construction is quality. They sure did think this product through. Pros: Shell material is quiet.Comfortable range of motion. Outer shell is tough enough to stop the wind and prevent light rain from soaking in.The backside leg-bottoms are reinforced, preventing the dredded fray. The sides have small buttoned access holes to pull up your pants, long johns, etc underneath. The zipper drops low enough to be confident you won't zip up your Johnson. You'll have plenty of pockets for your items, inside and out. The front zipper is solid and pretty silent. Con:The size of the neoprene cuffs are way to small. I bought XL and the cuffs feel like they're the right size for a medium or small. This causes my under-clothes to bunch up high on my forearm. I'm considering cutting mine off, but that would be a shame; because the neoprene is a nice feature.
Features & Specs
Realtree Xtra Camo