Camp Chef Deluxe 14" BBQ Grill Box Accessory
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
- Two removable cast iron grill grates
- Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- Built-in Thermometer
- Hinged Lid
- Fits most Camp Chef 14 inch stoves
- Covers two burners on 14 inch Cooking System stoves
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the meat
- Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
I purchased this item to be used for events cooking. I used it ten hours the first day, eight hours the second day, and six hours the third day. I inserted a shallow, square, cookie pan under one of the grills. This was kept filled with water. This gave me the ability to have a warmer, or steam table. Cooked Hot Dogs and Hamburgers on the open grill side. Then transferred them over to the \"warmer\". This gave me the ability to have food ready when needed without burning or drying. Clean up was easy. Before using the grill box I cleaned it, sprayed it with oil, then cooked it in. This pre-seasoning prevented sticking and burning. When was finished with the event repeated the pre-seasoning. The modular design is very functional. I have the griddle for the two burner Camp-Chef stove and was able to transition from pan cakes in the morning to burgers and dogs in the afternoon. Just switch the cooking device. The modular design also is easy to move and store. Instead of moving one bulky item you can move smaller pieces. Having a common heat source with variable cooking surfaces gives you a lot of cooking flexibility. If taken care of, believe it will last awhile. The fuel consumption of the stove was minimal.
Features & Specs
<li>Patented diffuser plate for even cooking<li>2 removable cast iron grates<li>Thermometer for accurate cooking