Cyclops Sirius 500 Lumen Handheld Rechargeable Spotlight with Six LED Lights
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
Cyclops Sirius 500 Lumen Handheld Rechargeable Spotlight with Six LED Lights:
- Cyclops Sirius Spotlight with 500 lumens
- 3 white Hi-Power XPE-Q5 Cree LEDs
- 6 white LEDs for immediate-area use
- 6' 12V DC direct car plug included
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip with trigger pluse switch
- Detachable red lens included
- Burn time: 3 CREE Watt for four or more hours, 6 LED for 40 or more hours
- Powered by a 6V 2.5Ah SLA rechargeable battery
The low power six-LED mode is bright enough and wide enough to make walking through the dark a breeze, and is said to last for up to 12 hours. The high power three-LED mode casts a very bright spot beam that lights up the trunks of my tree line some 100 yards away, and is said to last up to 3 hours. I haven't tested the bright mode in the wide open spaces, but it would seem that a couple of hundred yards is not at all beyond its range. It is very light weight and easy to carry. The bottom of the handle base has a recessed/flattened section with a 3/16 inch hole (measured with drill bit) that could easily accept a lanyard (not included) if you so desired. I have not used the red plastic filter (included) but it does attach securely and is very easy to add and remove it.
Features & Specs
Burn Time: 3 CREE Watt = 4+ hours, 6 LED = 40+ hoursPowered by a 6V 2.5Ah SLA rechargeable battery