MotorGuide Trolling Motors, Saltwater Great White Edition (Hand Transom 82 lb. 45" Shaft)
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
MotorGuide Trolling Motors, Saltwater Great White Edition (Hand/Transom 82 lb. 45 inch Shaft):
- Peak thrust 82 lbs.
- 24 Volts
- Digital variable speed control that minimizes amp draw and maximizes fishing time
- 09 Transom Wide Bite mount
- 45 inch stainless steel shaft
- Machete III propeller is quieter and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for ultimate shallow water performance
- Ultra pure aluminum coating self-heals inch from scratches providing added protection in abrasive shallow water use
- Stainless steel shaft, fasteners and control cables
- Anodized aluminum mounts and components prevent galvanic corrosion through our specialized multi-step process
- Completely sealed digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability
- Improved efficiency results in extended battery life and more time on the water
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Compact, lightweight lower units
- Dual saltwater anodes for added corrosion protection
- Two Year Warranty
- Great White Trolling Motors Model 9CT42KQAX
My 15 year old MotorGuide Great White Salt Water Trolling Motor required replacement. It was a 12V (50 lb thrust, 50 inch shaft) hand controlled unit with transom mount (I use it on the bow of my boat via a Birdsall Marine bracket adapter). I searched the internet world and found my unit was not longer manufactured, but it had evolved into the MotorGuide Great White 24V (82 lb thrust, 45 inch shaft) unit. I also found prices ranging from $699 to $799 and no lower anywhere until I found Walmart had this exact unit on sale for $568. Not only that, but it arrived with FREE SHIPPING to my door in 6 DAYS form the date I ordered. GREAT UNIT, GREAT PRICE, GREAT DELIVERY TIME and FREE SHIPPING! I installed and used it yesterday and WOW! The increased thrust is amazing, the variable resister controls are a huge improvement and the large mounting knobs are much better than my 15 year old 12V model.
Features & Specs
Peak thrust 82 lbs.24 VoltsDigital variable speed control