26" Mens Schwinn Sidewinder Bike
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
- Steel mountain-style frame and front suspension fork for a durable ride
- 21-speed Revoshift twist shifters and Shimano rear derailleur provide a wide gear range and quick shifts
- Front disc brake and rear linear pull brake combine for reliable all-condition stopping
- Light and strong alloy rims add durability without weighing you down
- Knobby tread mountain tires are designed for the trail
- Alloy mountain crank means less pesky maintenance on your end
- Tool-free adjustable seat post for easy height adjustments on the go
I received this as a free sample of the 21 speed Schwinn mountain bike. it was delivered partially assembled. most of the assembly was basic using the instructions,however I believe the instruction book could be more in detail. There was a nut for the front wheel missing,i found it down inside a plastic part that I am not sure where its used or why. the rear brake pad cable was very loose and needed to be adjusted,this is a warning you MAY NEED TWO people to do it,as mine was difficult to get adjusted doing it myself.I enjoy this Bicylce over all,the gears shift smoothly which surprised me,because the shifters are built into the handles ,which work very good.the Bicycle rides well.the handlebar for myself seems to be low to reach,I have to reach forward and down to use them.I AM 5'10 inch tall.assembly instructions are ok,however a few things could be more detailed in the instructions to make assembly easier and faster.
Features & Specs
Steel mountain-style frame and front suspension fork for a durable ride21-speed Revoshift twist shifters and Shimano rear derailleur provide a wide gear range and quick shiftsFront disc brake and rear linear pull brake combine for reliable all-condition stopping