Ozark Trail LED Flashlight, 700 Lumens
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
- Tough aluminum casing stands up to your tasks
- Three modes including high, low and flash adjust to your needs
- Slide focus control for a comfortable grip
- Space-saving, portable design for convenient carrying wherever you go
- Ideal for the outdoors, camping and other low-light areas
- Emits up to 700 lumens for bright guidance
- Durable and efficient LED light bulbs provide a lasting glow
- Includes three C Duracell Alkaline batteries
- Materials: 90% aluminum, 10% PC
- Flashlight Dimensions: 4.92L x 1.97W x 13.46H
First 3 attempts out of the package - no light on any setting. Finally, after the 3rd attempt I got light and all 3 of the functions worked for several months.Today, I'm in the attic, balancing on two 2x4s working on the attic exhaust fan, trying to see if the fan had interference, if the bearings were stuck, if the fan would spin, and reaching for the thermostat when, once again, the flashlight quit working - I got a 110 VAC electrical shock, and I had to stop. I tried to reseat batteries, adjust the beam, jiggle the on/off switch, no light. I had to feel for the bearing lubrication openings, squirt lubricant, tap the bearings and the fan started working.I've tried new batteries, adjusting the beam, jiggling the on/off switch, verifying that the battery contacts on both ends are clean (they are), but no light.Obviously it's getting returned to Walmart.I never had any problem with my Maglite until the Rayovac batteries swelled and leaked destroying the flashlight.Maybe I'll go back to Maglite.
Features & Specs
High-power CREE LED, up to 700 lumensSlide focus control3 modes: high, low, flash