Kershaw Blur S30V Folding Pocket Knife (1670S30V); 3.4" S30V Blade with StoNewashed Finish and Anodized Aluminum...
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
Kershaw BLUR 1670S30V S30V Folding Blade Knife
This is the first Blur I've owned. I own about ten other Kershaw knives, and I like them all, but this is also the first knife I've owned with an S30V blade. Awesome steel! It came razor sharp from the factory, and it seems that it will stay sharp with a little stropping now and then. When necessary, I plan to use a Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpening System, which works well with many steel types. The Speedsafe assisted opening works flawlessly and the knife is light for its size. Using the attached pocket clip, I don't even notice the knife is in my pocket. It would be nice if the Blur had a flipper because that's what I'm used to, but the thumbstuds work fine. I would recommend this knife to anyone! It is great, and Walmart did a great job advertising, shipping and keeping me informed.
Features & Specs
- 3.4-inch non-reflective S30V stainless steel blade
- Basic black anodized aluminum handle with Trac-Tec grip-tape
- Same design and feel as other Blurs, with a premium blade
- Ruggedly handsome, stonewashed blade finish with stealthy all-black handle construction provides for a multitasking, low-profile, high-performance, everyday carry
- Quick, single-handed access to the blade with assisted opening system is dependable, always ready when needed, and capable of lasting a lifetime