Poulan 14-inch 33cc Two -Cycle Gas Engine Chain Saw
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
- Reduced vibration handle minimizes operator fatigue and makes using this chainsaw more comfortable
- Lightweight and perfect for cutting firewood and tree limbs around the house
- Powered by a 33cc 2-cycle gas engine and is equipped with a 14-inch steel bar
- Convenient primer bulb draws fuel into the carburetor to make the engine easier to start
- Some assembly required
I have been around 2 strokes my whole from older Honda cr250 dirt bikes to Stihl chain saws and John Deere weedeaters. I recently purchased the newer 2018 model Poulan PL3314 and it is up there the best of them. I have taken many trees with it from oak, cedar, sycamore, cherry, etc. I currently use 110 leaded ethanol free fuel with hp2 synthetic oil at 32:1. I had to adjust the idle screw slightly to accompany the richer ratio than the factory. Any way this is a great saw with a strong 33cc Husqvarna motor so its certainly reliable. Stay away from ethanol and use good oil and this saw will outlast us all.
Features & Specs
- 33 cc 2-cycle engine saw equipped with a 14 in. steel bar
- Capable of cutting up to 28 inch thick wood limbs.
- Features an automatic chain oiler and the super clean air filter system.
- Lightweight, convenient and cost effective chainsaw is perfect for cutting firewood and tree limbs around your property.