Coleman Premium 861 Lumens Dual-Fuel Camping Lantern with Case
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
- Dual Fuel design conveniently burns Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- All Season Strong technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
- 1 gallon of Coleman Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane
- 700 lumens on high casts light up to 16 meters
- Lasts up to 5.25 hours on high or 13.5 hours on low on 1.25 pints of Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- Adjustable brightness gives you precise control for perfect outdoor lighting
- Lights with matches
In the fist picture you will see the new 2016 A285 on the left at full brightness.On the right my 1940 Coleman 220D at full brightness.The older Coleman is both much larger and heavier but also after 76 years still puts more light! I'm sure it will still out last the smaller new Coleman made of stamped steel and plastic.The glass in the new lantern is not pyrex like the old ones and seems to small and restricts the holes making it harder to light the mantels. It in fact is so under size that it is hard to center and is off to one side with out being centered each time before lighting. I just found out they do make a larger A295 called the power house , it should be brighter . I would go with that and hope the construction is better too. At the end of the day to get a new lantern with case just over $60.00 its not a bad deal, if your packing in and want something small and light it's my first choice.But this is not father's or grandfathers Coleman lantern.
Features & Specs
Hard carry caseDual-Fuel designDependability in the coldest conditions