Coleman Big Game -5 Degree Canvas Sleeping Bag
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
Coleman Big Game -5 Degree Canvas Sleeping Bag:
- Comfort Smart technology
- Zip Plow plows fabric away from zipper, preventing snags
- Comfort Cuff surrounds face with softness
- Wrap'N'Roll system simply roll bag into attached carrier
- Two-way zipper allows airflow at foot of bag
- Commercial machine washable
- Full cover construction eliminates potential cold spots
- Two like bags can zip together to make one double bag
- Washable sleeping bag for camping, accommodating guests, and more
I am an avid outdoorsman and a retired Scout Master with the BSA.I have owned over twenty tents in my lifetime and a plethora of sleeping bags.People ask me all the time if I buy one bag what should it be.If it is not for backpacking all roads lead back to the Coleman big game.Why because it's size can squeeze up to 6'5 height.Second you need a bag that can take you down to 20 degrees in thermals.This bag can do it and some.Third it's rectangular shape gives Grand Dad and Grand Ma the option of sleeping regular with a second bag zipped together.Fourth this bag is tough truly the last bag you will purchase for a long time.Fifth the zip plow on this bag is a work of art!!You would have to intentionaly force a snag...Finally how do you sleep in the summer fold a twin sheet in half length wise and insert in bag .Conversely fold a wool blanket same way lying in sleeping bag before rolling up.Store your bags this way and 10 degrees and 90 degrees are doable. Well done coleman.PS I bought a storage sack for my bag see attached.
Features & Specs
Keeps you warm to minus 5 degrees Includes cotton flannel pillow Carrier attached to bag