Ozark Trail 14' x 14' Instant Canopy With Led Lighting System
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
<br><br>Ozark Trail 14' x 14' Instant Canopy With Led Lighting System:
- Sets up in under 2 minutes
- 196 sq ft of shade
- Built-in 300-Lumen LED lighting system with remote control: high, medium and low setting
- Easy push-button system for safe setup and takedown
- Heavy-duty polyester canopy and durable steel frame
- Oversized pagoda style canopy with vented roof and 2 mesh pockets for small item storage
- Durable telescoping 3-position steel frame and feet for use on concrete or dirt
- 50%2B UV protection
- Includes wheeled carry bag
- Measures: 14' x 14'
- Center Height: 118
- 6-Month limited warranty
- Attention California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
I probably like a lot of folks bought this tent for use at softball field. I had a different about a year ago until it finally after years of use was not useable anymore. So I went two weeks ago after the nod of ok from the hubs to get a new tent. I took it with me to ball field and excitedly opened it up. The frame looked great ... check ! The canopy cover was easy to put on ... check ! However I noticed once I got the canopy fully erected that there was at least a 4-6 inch slit in the cover and it was very stained up. I'm like confused standing there like how ? It was in a sealed package so how did it look like it had been ran over by something? Plus the purpose of a canopy is to provide somewhere dry during a small rain shower...not going to work if there is a slit in the cover? Just very disappointed in this very expensive product - something new should look new ..not like it was pulled out of a junk pile. I don't even care that it has lights I just wanted it because of the style and size.
Features & Specs
Sets up in under 2 minutes196 sq ft of shadeBuilt-in 300-Lumen LED lighting system with remote control: high, medium and low setting