<h2 style=color:blue>Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Torch, 15' by 15' Zone of Protection</h2>
HOW TO AVOID MOSQUITOES:
- Repels mosquitoes by creating a 15ft x 15ft zone of area repellent
- Includes 1 torch, 1 table top stand, 6-piece pole (58Ă total), outdoor cap, 3 original repeller mats, and 1 fuel cartridge
- Adjustable pole height and tabletop stand offer two design options
- Works with all Thermacell repeller mats and refills
- Some easy assembly required
- Impact resistant, effective, and portable
- Effective mosquito prevention without spraying on skin
- Use while camping or relaxing outdoors
- 15x15 foot zone to protect multiple people
- Powered by fuel cartridge to heat mat and release scent-free repellent
- Evaluated by EPA for safety and effectiveness
- Covers size of campsite, deck, or patio
- Battery operated light, cordless for full mobility
- Uses allethrin, is a synthetic copy of a natural repellent found in chrysanthemum plants
- Compare to competitors such as Repel, OFF!, Cutter and Tiki
- No open flame and no direct contact with skin or clothing
- For such a small organism, mosquitoes are equipped with a lot of complex systems to locate their next meal. To escape their detection:
- DonĂt breathe: Receptors on their antennae can detect the carbon dioxide released when we exhale from up to 75 feet away.
- DonĂt sweat: They discern the presence of octenol, a chemical released in human sweat.
- Stay cool: Heat sensors around the mosquitoĂs mouth can detect the warmth of your body Ă and help them locate the best capillaries for tapping.
- Since you canĂt hold your breath forever, you should know that nature produces a number of natural, effective insect repellents. In fact, the repellent used in Thermacell products is a synthetic form of a chemical that occurs naturally in chrysanthemum flowers. It wonĂt harm humans or pets Ă” and tests by universities and government agencies have shown Thermacell is up to 96% effective in repelling mosquitoes.
To learn more, visit www.thermacell.com for full list of products, information, tips & resources.