Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Torch, 15'x15' Protection Zone + Light
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
<h2 style=color:blue>Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Torch, 15' by 15' Zone of Protection</h2>
HOW TO AVOID MOSQUITOES:
- Repels mosquitoes by creating a 15ft x 15ft zone of area repellent
- Includes 1 torch, 1 table top stand, 6-piece pole (58Ă total), outdoor cap, 3 original repeller mats, and 1 fuel cartridge
- Adjustable pole height and tabletop stand offer two design options
- Works with all Thermacell repeller mats and refills
- Some easy assembly required
- Impact resistant, effective, and portable
- Effective mosquito prevention without spraying on skin
- Use while camping or relaxing outdoors
- 15x15 foot zone to protect multiple people
- Powered by fuel cartridge to heat mat and release scent-free repellent
- Evaluated by EPA for safety and effectiveness
- Covers size of campsite, deck, or patio
- Battery operated light, cordless for full mobility
- Uses allethrin, is a synthetic copy of a natural repellent found in chrysanthemum plants
- Compare to competitors such as Repel, OFF!, Cutter and Tiki
- No open flame and no direct contact with skin or clothing
- For such a small organism, mosquitoes are equipped with a lot of complex systems to locate their next meal. To escape their detection:
- DonĂt breathe: Receptors on their antennae can detect the carbon dioxide released when we exhale from up to 75 feet away.
- DonĂt sweat: They discern the presence of octenol, a chemical released in human sweat.
- Stay cool: Heat sensors around the mosquitoĂs mouth can detect the warmth of your body Ă and help them locate the best capillaries for tapping.
- Since you canĂt hold your breath forever, you should know that nature produces a number of natural, effective insect repellents. In fact, the repellent used in Thermacell products is a synthetic form of a chemical that occurs naturally in chrysanthemum flowers. It wonĂt harm humans or pets Ă” and tests by universities and government agencies have shown Thermacell is up to 96% effective in repelling mosquitoes.
To learn more, visit www.thermacell.com for full list of products, information, tips & resources.
These torches are very easy to assemble and operate! I bought two to outline the patio. Just before sunset I turn on the butane, remove the top cover, check if a new pad is needed & turn it on prior to mosquitoes landing on me. The effect covers my entire patio perfectly (haven't been bit yet). After dark, I simply touch the buttons to turn on the lights which create a nice ambiance and not too bright. After spending too much money on the citronella versions, this is cleaner and easier to deal with. When I'm finished for the evening, I just twist off the butane portion, put the lids back on & lock them. The lids are great, as they protect the mats if it rains (unlike the citronella versions, where they get diluted). This is certainly worth the purchase!
Features & Specs
- Includes 1 torch, 1 table top stand, 6-piece pole (58 total), outdoor cap, 3 original repeller mats, and 1 fuel cartridge
- Combined strength of mosquito repellent and ambient lighting
- Provides 15' by 15' zone of protection from mosquitoes
- Scent-free, DEET-free, and no messy sprays or lotions
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all Thermacell products
- Thermacell 12-hour and 48-hour refill pack available online and in-store
- Uses Allethrin - a synthetic form of natural insect repellent found in chrysanthemums
- Fuel cartridges are cordless and offer powerful and effective repellent through saturated mats
- Compare to other forms of bug repellent, such as Off!
- Use for enjoying the outdoors without dealing with biting mosquitoes
- Thermacell mosquito repellent torches are convenient and effective
- Safe and effective way to repel mosquitoes