Shelterlogic 12' x 28' x 11' Barn Style Carport Shelter
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
12' x 28' x 11' Barn Style Shelter, Gray:
- All-steel frame with DuPont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish resists rust and corrosion
- Our patent-pending ShelterLock stabilizers at every rib connection adds rock-solid strength and stability to frame
- Rip-Stop Tough advanced engineered polyethylene fabric cover, doors and end panels
- Triple layer 9 oz per square meter woven fabric is UV treated inside outside and in between
- Heat welded seams not stitched, 100 percent waterproof
- Bolt-together hardware at every connection point ensures maximum strength and durability
- Ratchet Tite Tension System and Easy-Glide Sliding Cross Rails keep the cover smooth and taut
- Universal steel foot plates for easy and solid connection to ground anchors, cement or pony walls
I bought this to keep my boat out of the weather. It shold be good for that or any car or truck. The directions can be better. After you put the frame together and the instructions have you taking the ends off to install the end panels, this is very difficult when it is 12' in the air. you should put the end panels over the end frame BEFORE you install the legs. Also the instructions tell you to put the leg sections on one side then the other, you will be better off if you work around the structure one segment at a time and raise it that way. Last you need to add to the cover installation that you should put ropes over the structure and pull the cover over from the side not the end and also have a 2 inch X 4 inch X 8' board to assist in lifting the cover over the frame. cover the end with cloth and duct tape to prevent the board from tearing a hole in the cover. I added 16 foot ratchet straps in an x pattern on both sides to add to the stability of the structure. You may want to include in the kit some cable end turn buckles to assist in this.
Features & Specs
All-steel frame with DuPont thermoset baked on powder-coated finishShelterLock stabilizers at every rib