Schwinn 700C Women's Pathway Multi-Use Bike
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
- Aluminum step-through hybrid frame and rigid fork provide a reliable ride
- 18-speed twist shifters with a Shimano rear derailleur for smooth, precise shifting
- Front and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide crisp, efficient stopping
- Light and strong alloy rims add durability without weighing you down
- Schwinn sport tires keep the ride smooth
- Schwinn alloy crank supplies optimal gearing
- Tool-free adjustable seat post for easy height adjustments on the go
I recently got this bike for my birthday and there where little to no reviews for it so I just went for it. When I originally rode it, it made this loud honking noise when I used the right hand brake, I took it down the road to a bike shop easy fix or you can YouTube the fix, Walmart employees don't all know how to assemble a bike and I don't blame them. I use this bike to explore downtown and go a bit off road, up hills and to lose weight, I was using a cruiser and man this bike cant compare to a cruiser going up hill. Going up hill is a breeze. All around this bike is amazing for the price. I did also get a new seat cover because I do agree the seat is a little hard. I added bike lights and a front basket bag . I also didn't realize this bike is meant for 5'4 and up I'm 5'3. I can still ride but I need to eventually take off the rear bike rack that I added to make the seat shorter. I live on the second floor apt and its light.
Features & Specs
Aluminum step-through hybrid frame and rigid fork provide a reliable ride18-speed twist shifters with a Shimano rear derailleur for smooth, precise shiftingFront and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide crisp, efficient stopping