Schwinn 700C Women's Admiral Multi-Use Bike
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
- Steel city retro frame and fork provide a functional ride that's comfortable and stylish
- 7-speed twist shifter with Shimano rear derailleur for smooth, precise shifting
- Front and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide crisp, efficient stopping
- Swept-back handlebars and Schwinn Quality spring seat provide comfort at crucial touch bike touch points
- Front and rear fenders add classic style while protecting your clothes from inclement weather
- Convenient rear rack is perfect for carrying everything from groceries to a picnic!
- Light and strong alloy rims add durability without weighing you down
- Tool-free adjustable seat post for easy height adjustments on the go
I haven't purchased a bike in about 15 years and really wanted something simple but pretty. I put the bike together myself and I can tell you that it was a challenge. The instructions are not user-friendly and if not followed properly can lead to an accident. The most important thing to pay attention to, is installing and adjusting the brakes. If this is and done correctly, they can send you right over the bike and onto the floor. The user manual was very broad, and wasn't specific to the bike that I bought. It is the only thing that frustrated me the most. I managed to put everything together after googling and finding a few YouTube videos, when I found myself lost . After putting everything together and making sure that I wasn't a danger on the street lol (kidding), I'm pretty happy with it.
Features & Specs
Steel city retro frame and fork provide a functional ride that's comfortable and stylish7-speed twist shifter with Shimano rear derailleur for smooth, precise shiftingFront and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide crisp, efficient stopping