Schwinn 700C Women's Admiral Multi-Use Bike
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
- Steel city retro frame and fork provide a functional ride that's comfortable and stylish
- 7-speed twist shifter with Shimano rear derailleur for smooth, precise shifting
- Front and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide crisp, efficient stopping
- Swept-back handlebars and Schwinn Quality spring seat provide comfort at crucial touch bike touch points
- Front and rear fenders add classic style while protecting your clothes from inclement weather
- Convenient rear rack is perfect for carrying everything from groceries to a picnic!
- Light and strong alloy rims add durability without weighing you down
- Tool-free adjustable seat post for easy height adjustments on the go
The Admiral bike I received is a light mint green, not blue. I love the color, and had several compliments for the look and color of the bike. The tires are medium brown, matching the brown seat and handle grips. The seat and handle grips have fancy looking stitchery, and the handle grips feel nice when gripping. I rode it for a few minutes before applying a gel seat cover I own. During this time, the seat did feel hard. The gel seat cover works wonderfully. I like that the seat has the spring action that adds to the comfort. I love that the bike comes with the rack. The bike feels of solid weight, but when riding, it feels light under me, and I am amazed at how easy it is to peddle. Also, the 7 speeds, are just right for all my needs. The tires are a medium \"road inch bike tire width, of which I prefer for smooth riding. The front wheel is quick-release, which can be handy at times. The seat also is quick-release. I had the bike shipped to Wal-Mart where they were happy to assemble it for free. When I picked it up, the assembler came up front to share information on using the bike. It has been a wonderful experience.
Features & Specs
Steel city retro frame and fork provide a functional ride that's comfortable and stylish7-speed twist shifter with Shimano rear derailleur for smooth, precise shiftingFront and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide crisp, efficient stopping