Ozark Trail 14' x 10' x 78" Instant Cabin Tent with Light, Sleeps 10
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
Ozark Trail 14' x 10' x 78 inch Instant Cabin Tent with Light, Sleeps 10:
- Sleeps 10
- Sets up in under 2 minutes
- No assembly required: poles pre-attached to tent
- Ambient LED-lighted poles powered by 4 D inch batteries (Batteries Not Included)
- Low, medium and high power settings
- Fits 2 queen airbeds
- Includes rainfly with factory sealed seams
- 7 Windows
- Convertible screen porch for sleep space, 2 doors and room divider
- Oversized side vent for improved air circulation
- Includes 2 media pockets, larger internal gear organizer, 2 storage pockets and electrical cord access
- Carry bag included
- 15 Tent stakes included, made of steel
- Measures: 14' x 10'
- Center height: 78
- 6-Month limited warranty
We were on a Spring Break trip last week down in the Florida Keys with our traditional tent and the wind was so bad (+20mph) it snapped the fiberglass rod so we ended up staying in a hotel that night. I had been looking at the Instant Tents and went to WM the next morning, almost bought the $149 tent and saw this one above it for $30 with the built in light and slightly larger size. I assumed the light would be overrated but its actually a very cool feature! Evenly lights the entire inside, I would recommend getting this one if you can find it in the store. Another feature we really liked was the screen room entrance, we didn't even use the actual door during the trip. We use a tarp under the tent and we left it long outside the screen room entrance and it worked perfectly for kicking shoes off. This tent was very sturdy, held up the next night with high wind conditions again with no problems. With as windy as it was no wind blew in, we were very comfortable. As a last note, there were two adults on the trip and we were amazed at how easy it was to put it up and take it down and put it back in the bag (really!) and when we got home I put it up and took it down by myself including putting on the rainfly.
Features & Specs
Sleeps 10 with built-in lightsSets up in under 2 minutesNo assembly required: LED lighted poles pre-attached to tent