Shelterlogic 14' x 40' x 16' Peak Style Shelter, Green
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
16' x 40' x 16' Peak Style Shelter, Green:
- All-steel frame with DuPont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish resists rust and corrosion
- Our patent-pending ShelterLock stabilizers at every rib connection adds rock-solid strength and stability to frame
- Rip-Stop Tough advanced engineered polyethylene fabric cover, doors and end panels
- Triple layer 9 oz per square meter woven fabric is UV treated inside outside and in between
- Heat welded seams not stitched, 100 percent waterproof
- Bolt-together hardware at every connection point ensures maximum strength and durability
- Ratchet Tite Tension System and Easy-Glide Sliding Cross Rails keep the cover smooth and taut
- Universal steel foot plates for easy and solid connection to ground anchors, cement or pony walls
This canopy is very difficult to assemble because the holes in the poles were punched. The punching of the holes left indentations on the insides which disallow insertion of the next pole. Holes need to be reamed with a drill, protrusions need to be hammered down. Some weld joints inside pipes are very thick, creating a protrusion, disallowing pipe insertion. Ends of pipes need to be dented to allow insertion which often requires repeated blows with rubber mallet after doctoring both pipes to allow fit. There is little doubt in my mind that the tent will go together, but assembly is a time-consuming work out.
Features & Specs
All-steel frame with DuPont thermoset baked on powder-coated finishShelterLock stabilizers at every rib