Schwinn 700c Men's DSB Hybrid Bike
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
700C Men's Schwinn DSB, Matte Gray:
- Rigid aluminum frame with front suspension fork is responsive and agile
- 21-speed Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters with a Shimano rear derailleur for quick and smooth gear changes
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes offer crisp and powerful stopping in tough conditions
- Light and strong double wall alloy rims provide added durability
- Schwinn alloy crank supplies optimal gearing
- Tool-free adjustable seat post for easy height adjustments
- Rider height: 5'4 inch - 6'2
This is a GREAT bike. I have the older model without the disk brakes and I have literally driven this well over 20,000 miles including a 20 mile round trip back and forth to work every week day for two years. As you can see from the picture I have added some extra features to make commuting a little easier. The frame is rock solid. The running gear not so much but I have gone through 2 sets of upgraded running gear, in addition to the original running gear, in those miles so... The first thing you should do is to take it to a real bike shop and have it tuned up. They won't like doing that to a \"box store inch bike and will probably charge you a premium but it is worth it.I really can't say enough about how great this bike has been. I have 2 other much more expensive bikes but this is my 'go to' bike for almost everything.I work too far from home now to commute on this bike so my wife and I are using this and her Fuji for bike backpacking and touring. I never have to worry with my DSB.
Features & Specs
- 700c M Sch DSB
- 700c M Sch Dsb