Byer of Maine Aruba Jet Set Fabric Single Hammock with Steel Stand
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
Founded in 1880 by a Russian immigrant family, Byer Manufacturing began as a company that made slippers and textile products. In 1925 they began crafting wood frame folding cots and by the 1950s the company was focused on producing knapsacks, duffels, and continued to build cots for both military and civilian uses. In 1999, the current owner visited the outdoor furniture show for Europe, the Spoga Trade Fair, and was introduced to the beautiful and colorful world of Brazilian hammocks. Over the years, Byer Manufacturing began to make more hammocks and hanging chairs, as well as cots, stools, camp furniture, and much more. Sourcing products from all over the world, Byer Manufacturing remains committed to the same quality and passion that began their company over 100 years ago.
Features & Specs
- Poly/cotton blend hammock in choice of striped patterns
- Sized for 1 person; 250-lb. weight capacity
- Hammock bed is 9 ft. 2 in. L x 3 ft. 3 in. W
- Hammock fabric is UV- and weather-resistant
- Includes an adjustable powder-coated steel hammock stand