Smith and Wesson M&P 12 Tactical LED Flashlight
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
Smith and Wesson M&P 12 Tactical LED Flashlight:
- The Smith and Wesson M&P 12 Tactical Flashlight with CREE XML2-U2 LED has 3 mode settings: high, low and strobe
- With 875 lumens on high and 43 on low, this flashlight can meet any brightness needs
- The 1 inch barrel makes grip not an issue
- Operates on 2 CR123 lithium batteries with a runtime of 2 hours and 43 minutes
- It is also waterproof to 1 meter
- Includes a holster, pocket clip and lanyard
It is an excellent flashlight, Seems to be very well made and very bright but to me has one major flaw and that is the tail cap switch. There is no conformation \"click inch that lets you know you have successfully turned on the flashlight and it is a very long and hard push to turn it on. When you have it in the tactical position and have it on the instant on position with a little pressure on the switch with just your thumb and want to turn it on all the way, you will not know you turned it on until you release the switch with your thumb and it either stays on or goes off. If it wasn't for that flaw I would give it an excellent plus rating. I did decide to keep it because it is a really nice flashlight and super bright but was a little disappointed with it....
Features & Specs
3 mode settings: high, low and strobe875 lumens on high and 43 on low