Berkley Fireline Fused Superline Fishing Line
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
Berkley Fireline Fused Superline Fishing Line:
- Thermally fused fishing line made of fireline crystal is smoother than ever, right out of the package
- The smooth handling superline optimized for spinning reels
- Incredibly thin diameter for unbelievable lure action and low visibility
- Incredibly strong microfused Dyneema PE fibers are three to four times stronger than mono
- Superb sensitivity to give you a better and faster idea of when a fish has taken your bait
- Telegraphic feel for structure and strikes
I've been using 14 pound test FireLine on all my inshore spinning reels for over 10 years (first the original smoke color and since its introduction, FireLine Crystal). I use it for bucktailing fluke, bouncing soft plastics for striped bass and weakfish, jigging up porgies, sea bass, and bluefish, and skipping metals across the surface for false albacore...it has always performed flawlessly! I get asked all the time, \"With the thin diameter of braid, why don't you use 20 or 30 pound test? inch I tell them that I have never, EVER, broke a fish off due to line failure! That includes incidental catches of 40+ pound cownose rays and gorilla 15+ pound bluefish. My grandpa once landed a double header keeper striped bass 28 inches and 8 pound bluefish on 14 pound test FireLine and then landed a 13 pound fluke on the next cast with the same outfit. FireLine is a proven performer in my eyes!
Features & Specs
Thermally fused fireline crystal is smoother than everSmooth handling superline for spinning reels