Remington Outlaw 18" 46cc Gas Chain Saw
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
Remington Outlaw 18 inch 46cc Gas Chain Saw:
- Powerful 46cc gas engine
- 18 inch low-kickback bar and chain
- Remington Chain Saw has 2-way starting system, QuickStart pull cord and the electronic ignition for easy, reliable starts
- Front and back anti-vibration handles for increased comfort and control
- Included heavy-duty travel case for secure transportation
- Tool-free access to filter and spark plug for easy maintenance
- 2-year limited warranty
- Model# 41AY469S983
- Ideal for extended jobs like storm clean up
The Remington Outlaw is a very powerful chainsaw, but it is easy to operate. I've used it to cut up a sizable maple tree that Hurricane Irma toppled a couple of weeks ago. It worked equally as well cutting several cords of firewood. Because the firewood had been seasoned, it cut through it like paper. The only thing that I would suggest to the manufacturer is to make the saw easier to crank. Even after the saw has been used a while and is totally warmed up, it is difficult to start again after it has been shut off. This seems to be a carburetion problem that is fixable. Other than this inconvenience, I am totally pleased with my Outlaw, and I definitely endorse its purchase for home use.
Features & Specs
Powerful 46cc gas engine18 inch low-kickback bar and chain2-way starting system, QuickStart pull cord and the electronic ignition for easy, reliable starts