Bushnell TRKR 1000 Lumen Lantern
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
Bushnell TRKR 1000 Lumen Lantern:
- CREE LED technology
- 4 light modes: high/low/spotlight/red
- Area light and spotlight options
- Variable light output dial
- Tough polycarbonate construction
- Lifetime bulb
- Powered by 4 D batteries (batteries not included)
- High setting: 1000 lumens, 8 hr run time, 21 m beam range, 1 m impact resistance
- Low: 50 lumens, 300 hr run time, 2 m beam range
- Red TRKR mode: 2 lumens, 300 hr run time, 1 m beam range
- Spotlight: 200 lumens, 81 hr run time, 126 m beam range
- Attention California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item worked well at first, but after a few camping trips, I started to notice a connection problem with the battery contacts. Now it is very difficult to get the latern to work at all without fiddling around with the battery compartment door.The battery door is very poor and flimsy, so I think there is a design flaw. Or maybe I just got a lemon? I am very careful with my camping equipment and treat it well.Worst part is that I emailed Bushnell to let them know of the problem and I received the following response. Doesn't seem Bushnell is even willing to stand behind a product with their name on it.\"I am happy to help you with this Bushnell did not manufactur this particular flashlight. Insight2Design is the manufacturer. They purchased the rights to use our name on their product. Please call them at : 1-888-774-5840Thanks Drew\"
Features & Specs
CREE LED technology4 light modes: high/low/spotlight/redArea light and spotlight options