<h2 style=color:blue>Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Refill, 4 Fuel Cartridges & 12 Mats, 48-Hour Protection</h2>
- Thermacell repellent devices repel mosquitoes by creating a 15ft x 15ft zone of area repellent. This repellent, allethrin, is a synthetic copy of a natural repellent found in chrysanthemum plants.
- Four cartridges and twelve 4-hour mats to provide 48 full hours of protection
- Compatible with Thermacell torches, lanterns, and repellents
- Mosquito prevention without spraying on skin
- Use while camping, hiking, relaxing outdoors, or hunting
- 15x15 foot zone to protect multiple people
- Mats heated by fuel cartridge to release repellent
- Virtually odorless, so it's perfect for crowded areas like outdoor concerts
- Thermacell portable mosquito repellent appliance
- Evaluated by EPA for safety and effectiveness
- Cordless for full mobility
- Compare to competitors such as Repel, OFF!, Cutter and Tiki
- No open flame and no direct contact with skin or clothing
- Available in single, value, mega, or season's supply refill packs to ensure full protection whenever you need it
HOW TO AVOID MOSQUITOES:
- For such a small organism, mosquitoes are equipped with a lot of complex systems to locate their next meal. To escape their detection:
- Don't breathe: Receptors on their antennae can detect the carbon dioxide released when we exhale from up to 75 feet away.
- Don't sweat: They discern the presence of octenol, a chemical released in human sweat.
- Stay cool: Heat sensors around the mosquito's mouth can detect the warmth of your body and help them locate the best capillaries for tapping.
- Since you can't hold your breath forever, you should know that nature produces a number of natural, effective insect repellents. In fact, the repellent used in Thermacell products is a synthetic form of a chemical that occurs naturally in chrysanthemum flowers.
To learn more, visit www.thermacell.com for full list of products, information, tips & resources.