Minn Kota Fortrex 80-lb Thrust Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor, 45" Shaft
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
Minn Kota Fortrex 80-lb Thrust Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor, 45 inch Shaft:
- The counter tension stabilizer (CTS) uses an integrated spring that applies force whether the motor is stowed or deployed
- No play, no give, reduced steering torque and silent operation
- Patented Lift-Assist design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half, making it as easy as lifting your SUV tailgate
- Features a stainless steel, nitrogen gas-charged spring
- 360-degree removable bowguard makes lifting the motor and bowguard off the mount even easier
- Dual-bearing system eliminates noise and allows for improved breakaways at any angle
- The Minn Kota Trolling Motor with Universal Sonar offers 80 lbs of thrust
- Bow mount trolling motor that features indestructible 45 inch composite shaft
- Cable steering with ergonomic foot pedal
- Illuminated directional indicator
- Variable speed with digital maximizer
- Max amp draw: 56
- 24V system requires two 12V deep-cycle marine batteries
- Weedless Wedge 2 prop
- Maximum boat length: 25'
- Minn Kota Fortrex 80-lb Thrust Freshwater Trolling Motor with 45 inch shaft is model# 1368660
the picture of this product and the description of the motor lead you to believe there is a built in sonar. Not true. I received the order and delivered the box to have the motor installed on my boat so that I could go to Florida the next day. When I looked at the motor installed, I saw there was no sonar. My first thought was that I had received the wrong motor. Re-checking the on-line description I found I had received the Model Number listed, though it was not the motor pictured and described as having sonar. I had no choice but to take it to Florida where I found it would not run on a power setting above 30 on the dial from 10 to 100. I spent a lot of time on my Florida fishing trip using my big motor to get out of the weeds. Now that I am back, I intend to take this thing off my boat and return it to Wal-Mart and Minn-Kota. When I calm down I will put something else on my boat.
Features & Specs
Requires two 12V deep-cycle marine batteriesMaximum boat length: 25'80 lbs of thrust