SWAGTRON SwagBoard NG-1 Electric Longboard UL 2272 Certified Motorized Electric Skateboard with Wireless LED Remote
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
24V LI-ON FE BATTERY
WIRELESS LED REMOTE
- Allows the boosted board to go up to 11 MPH and up to 10 miles on a single charge
DURABLE POLYURETHANE WHEELS
- Controls speed, braking, and cruise control and shows speed and battery status
MAPLE WOOD DECK & PREMIUM GRIP TAPE
- Durable, shock-absorbing wheels provide an unbelievably smooth riding experience
UL 2272 CERTIFIED
- Allows riders to have more traction while riding this motorized skateboard
- The SwagBoard meets all safety requirements and is equipped with SentryShield battery technology
I'm only rating this a 2 star because the description does not match the actual results of the board. For starters, I see absolutely no way of riding this for 10 miles out of a single charge. I weigh 155lbs and ride it on flat surface and the most I've been able to get out of it is 2.5 miles and that was me pushing on occasion and riding at an average speed of 6mph. If you ride it at top speed you'll only get about 1 mile out of it. Speaking of top speeds, at full throttle I haven't been able to get mine up to 11mph as described. Also battery life on the remote will rarely get up to 4 bars with a full charge. Swagtron says it's because they use the same remote for another model that has dual motors and so it will always only show 3 out of the 4 bars on a full charge. The board itself rides smooth and seems like it's decent quality and it is a lot of fun, just wish the battery lasted longer. I personally wish the board was 5 inch longer. Probably a good toy for someone under 100lbs.
Features & Specs
7-ply Canadian maple wood deck with grip tape Crafted with a durable 7-Ply Maple Wood Deck increases stabilizationDurable polyurethane wheelsDesignated grips for convenient carrying