SiriusXM Commander Touch Full-Color, Touchscreen Dash-Mounted Radio
In stock at Walmart - Click More Info / Buy Now to check for price rollbacks!
- Full-color touchscreen display with album art, artist name, song title, channel logos and program information
- Compact touchscreen controller mounts directly to your dash, and the tuner hides discreetly behind the dash
- Connects to any radio with either an AUX input or FM connection
- Wireless Remote Control Ready. BXDPR2-D Remote sold separately and available from shop.siriusxm.com
- Pause, Rewind and Replay live Satellite Radio
- Automatically start songs from the beginning on your favorite channels with TuneStart
- Use TuneMix to hear a mix of songs from your favorite channels
- Keep moving with the most current updates using Traf?c & Weather Now
- Commander Touch can easily be updated by a USB ?ash drive (not included) to add new features and capabilities as they become available
- Works on the XM Network
This unit is my favorite Sirius XM radio. I tried the onyx and the onyx plus, both of them were bulky, with wires hanging out everywhere after installing. Eventually the docking system used with the Onyx units becomes faulty, and you will get \"antenna disconnected or damaged inch error messages. I went through 4 Onyx units and all of them had this same problem. This might have been because my Freightliner Cascadia semi-truck shook around quite a bit, and the vibrations could have worn out the connection. They are nicknamed \"Freightshakers inch after all.The Commander Touch has lasted me through 2 trucks without any problems. Installation is a bit more involved with this unit since you have to splice the power from the car stereo connection. You also have the option of \"flush mounting inch this unit by cutting a square hole in your dash and using the included faceplate. But if you don't want to cut holes in the dash, you could just use some adhesive or Velcro to stick it up.
Features & Specs
Full-color touchscreenDash-mounted radioTuner hides discreetly behind dash for a fully integrated look with minimal visible wires